6pc set, various sizes, BPA Free, Food Safe, Reusable Silicone Stretch Lid, Dinnerware & Food Covers
ECO-FRIENDLY AND ECONOMICAL - Incredibly clingy, super stretchy, and totally convenient. Reusable and excellent alternative to plastic wrap. It helps reduce food waste and plastic waste. Friendly to the wallet and friendly to the environment.
SAFE - BPA Free, No phthalates, 100% non-toxic and FDA Food Safe approved.
SUPERB Quality - PREMIUM silicone material and thicker than other stretch lids. Easy to clean and reuse them over and over again.
VERSATILE USE - Leakproof, safe and durable to use in microwave, refrigerator, freezer and dishwasher with temperature resistant of -40°F to 450°F. The lid conforms to any shape (round, oval, square, rectangular and odd shaped containers) and creates a secure seal. Compatible with most material, you can use it on glass, plastic, aluminium, porcelain, ceramic and more.
This 6 piece set of Reusable Stretchable Lids comes in 6 sizes: 2.56", 3.74", 4.53", 5.71", 6.50" and 8.1"
Color: Transparent/ClearUSER GUIDE:
- Before first use, wash the lid in hot soapy water, rinse, and dry.
- Keep the lid and the edges of the container dry before use so it will not slip off easily.
- Select a cover size that is slightly smaller than container size, as this will insure that the food is being properly sealed.
- Stretchable up to approximately 1.5x of its relax diameter
- Use tabs to pull and ensure a snug fit
- When properly and fitly placed, they are quite rigid and stack-able
- Totally dishwasher safe when dirty, just place on the top rack
Share this Product
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I will order an other one.
I was skeptical at first, but after using them and seeing easy they are to clean, I will be ordering more.
Haven't received the order yet.
I like product. I would have ordered 1 more to save postage.
This is a very supportive seller!! I had written a review saying that the small size wasn't fitting jars that I thought it should. Well, not only did the seller respond with an email, but they followed up with a second one with pictures of them making the lids fit. I've worked on my "lid technique" '-) and have found that it is doable with my wide-mouth jars, not as easy as with smaller jar, but it works. Kudos to the responsiveness of this seller, a rare goodness in this world!