8pc set 2.6" & 3.7" BPA Free, Food Safe, Reusable Silicone Stretch Lids, Jars & Small Fruits Covers
ECO-FRIENDLY AND ECONOMICAL - Incredibly clingy, super stretchy, and totally convenient. Reusable and excellent alternative to plastic wrap. It helps reduce food waste and plastic waste. Friendly to the wallet and friendly to the environment.
SAFE - BPA Free, No phthalates, 100% non-toxic and FDA Food Safe approved.
SUPERB Quality - PREMIUM silicone material and thicker than other stretch lids, approximately 0.3 mm. Easy to clean and reuse them over and over again.
VERSATILE USE - Leakproof, safe and durable to use in microwave, refrigerator, freezer and dishwasher with temperature resistant of -40°F to 450°F. The lid conforms to any shape (round, oval, square, rectangular and odd shaped containers) and creates a secure seal. Compatible with most material, you can use it on glass, plastic, aluminum, porcelain, ceramic and more.
This 8 pcs set of Small Reusable Stretchable Lids comes in 2 sizes: 2.56" (4 pieces) and 3.74" (4 pieces)
Color: Transparent/ClearUSER GUIDE:
- Before first use, wash the lid in hot soapy water, rinse, and dry.
- Keep the lid and the edges of the container dry before use so it will not slip off easily.
- Select a cover size that is slightly smaller than container size, as this will ensure that the food is being properly sealed.
- Stretchable up to approximately 1.3x - 14.x of its relaxed diameter
- Use tabs to pull and ensure a snug fit
- When properly and fitly placed, they are quite rigid and stack-able
- Totally dishwasher safe when dirty, just place it on the top rack
- When heating food with this silicone lid in the microwave, do not completely seal the container
Share this Product
More from this collection
This is the best covers Ive found. Stretchy and last forever! Fits cans and square containers too.
Wonderful product. Works well. Easy to clean and use.
Easy to use and clean, fast shipping. I originally bought the pack of one of every size but honestly all you need are these small ones.
We love having these around and are so grateful to use less plastic wrap to keep my toddler's half-eaten fruit saved for next snack time. While I have tried to microwave with these covers on, I choose not to because it will pop off of a bowl within about 20 seconds. Havent quite figured out the trick there; the air underneath just builds up.
So far, so great, though - love our "food condom" set!
These are hands down the best silicon lids I have ever used. They are easy to use, clean and store. I recently added more to my first set and will now buy more to add to my customers closing gifts. When you find something this amazing, you want to world to know and use it!