2.5 Inches Silicone Stretchable Lids, Dinnerware & Food Covers (8 Pieces Set)
This set contains 8 pieces of 2.5" stretch lid
ECO-FRIENDLY AND ECONOMICAL - Incredibly clingy, super stretchy, and totally convenient. Reusable and excellent alternative to plastic wrap. It helps reduce food waste and plastic waste. Friendly to the wallet and friendly to the environment.
Leakproof, safe and durable to use in microwave, refrigerator, freezer and dishwasher. Easy to clean and reuse them over and over again. with temperature resistant of -40°F to 450°F. The lid conforms to any shape (round, oval, square, rectangular and odd shaped containers) and creates a secure seal. Compatible with most material, you can use it on glass, plastic, aluminum, porcelain, ceramic and more.
SAFE - PREMIUM BPA Free Silicone, No Filler, No phthalates and FDA Food Safe approved. Our silicone lid is approximately 0.3mm thick.
- Before first use, wash the lid in hot soapy water, rinse, and dry.
- Keep the lid and the edges of the container dry before use so it will not slip off easily.
- Select a cover size that is slightly smaller than container size, as this will ensure that the food is being properly sealed.
- Stretchable up to approximately 1.3x - 14.x of its relax diameter
- Use tabs to pull and ensure a snug fit
- When properly and fitly placed, they are quite rigid and stack-able
- Totally dishwasher safe when dirty, just place on the top rack
- When heating food with this silicone lid in the microwave, do not completely seal the container
- Operating temperature: -40°F to 450°F
Silicone Stretch Lids are great alternatives to plastic cling wrap or aluminum foil while silicone suction lids are great alternatives to plastic plate covers, plastic pot lids or plastic container lids but with airtight seals to keep food fresh or retain current temperature of food for a short period of time.
LEARN MORE about Silicone Stretch Lids Functions & Tips
Share this Product
More from this collection
These are the perfect fit over an opened can of sparkling water or soda. I cannot live without them for covering an opened can of refried beans! You can also use them to cover half a cut lemon. I have given these to family members so they can love them, too!