ZipFresh Reusable Snack, Sandwich, Food Saver Ziplock Bag (Set of 12)
Our reusable perishable food storage bag are made with natural minerals that absorb rotten gases to extend the life of produce. Each storage container is washable and reusable: simply rinse, dry and re-use.
BPA Free, 100% non-toxic, complies with FDA safe requirements and passes EU certification. Safe and durable to use in microwave, refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher (top rack), steamer and sous-vide.
Our ZipFresh Key Advantages versus typical ziplock bag and reusable lunch bag:
• Innovative and Patented technology uses natural substances and no chemical so you can feel good using them again and again.
• Helps to keep food stays fresh and prevent texture changes and flavor loss.
• Designed to stand upright with wide expandable base for easy filing.
• Designed for high durability with its body and base are actually one integrated piece.
• Reusable, dishwasher & microwave safe, double-boiler safe, freezer safe & BPA-free.
• When holding liquids in the bags, make sure bag is upright to prevent spills.
12-piece set (S, L, XL) EXPANDABLE & STAND-UP BASE Produce Saver bag consists of 4 pieces X-Large + 4 pieces Large + 4 pieces Small (Penguin)
- X-Large: size: 10.2" x 10.6" (1 gal)
- Large size: 8.3" x 9.0" (2 quart)
- Small size: 7.0" x 7.3" (1 quart)
Made in South Korea
LEARN MORE about ZipFresh
Share this Product
More from this collection
I have all of the large bags in the freezer with crockpot meals in them. Haven't used them as yet, so don't know how the clean-up will go. They feel substantial. It is a little hard to tell if the zip top has "locked" or not. Tricky with a bag full of sloppy food. LOL I have used the smaller sizes for sandwiches and snacks in the cooler. Keep the food nice. Because they are not flimsy bags, they are stiff enough it is tricky to get a sandwich into them. They are substantial enough they sandwich is less likely to get squished easily, so I see it as a tradeoff. Very prompt service.
Love em! Love the sizes as well