EcoFresh Reusable Green Power Produce Saver Bag (Extra-Large)
KEEP FOOD FRESH LONGER - Made with natural minerals that absorb rotten ethylene gases to extend the life of fruits and vegetables.
INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY - Uses a patented methodology to evenly distribute antimicrobial powder and other natural minerals into EcoFresh bag to provide superior keep-fresh performance.
SAFE & SUPERB QUALITY - BPA Free, 100% non-toxic, complies with FDA Food Safe requirements and passes EU certification.
REUSABLE & ECO FRIENDLY- Bring your EcoFresh bags to the supermarket and start storing your produce in them instead of using those single-use plastic bags. Each bag is washable and reusable: simply rinse, dry and re-use. Helps the environment!
Dimension, 9.5" x 19.5" x 6.5" (approximately 1.5 gallons). EcoFresh bags are gusseted and much larger volume than a typical plastic produce bag, suitable for storing produce in bulk. Each set contains 10 XL produce-saver bags.Additional useful tips:
- Generally, it better to store produce without rinsing and washing before storing in the EcoFresh bags
- Wash/rinse produce as usual before use
- Store in the refrigerator or on the countertop, wherever you would normally store your produce
- Do not use a twist-tie to seal or tie the bag, loosely fold the bag over instead.
- Fruit and veggies contain moisture. If moisture builds in the bag, just wipe out with a paper towel and keep contents dry during storage
- Hand-wash only. Simply rinse bag after use with water and air dry.
Made in South Korea
Share this Product
More from this collection
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Received these for free through an online give away - will definately purchase more!! Lettuce lasts for several weeks when stored in these bags! I'm quite impressed!
Ive always wanted to try these. Thank you
This is the second time I have purchased these bags. They are fantastic for keeping fruit and vegetables fresh especially lettuce. I was impressed on how quickly my order arrived.
I like that all the 10 bags are XL sizes. I used the bags when I went to the grocery store. I put in the bananas and apples in 2 separate bags. Some folks commented that's its a great idea to use these special bags that keep the fruits or vegetables stay fresher and I can reuse it. I did not have to use the single use plastics - doing my part to reduce waste.
Thanks so much for the chance to use your wonderful bags.
I peppers were waiting to jump right in.