Bamboo Tofu Press and Tofu Maker Mold Set - Built in Drainer & Grooves, Drip Tray
VERSATILE - Our Complete Tofu Maker Set consists of 3-piece tofu presser and 2-piece tofu mold/press. Perfect for healthy, organic & tasty cooking whether simply firming up tofu or making fresh homemade tofu, cheese, tempeh, paneer and even musubi.
The 2-piece tofu making mold and press kit can be used together with the 3-piece tofu press kit or independently. It can be used as 2nd tofu presser.
ECO-CONSCIOUS - Made of 100% moso bamboo wood. Bamboo is durable, natural, food safe and sustainable resource. Our tofu press coated with non-toxic, plant-based oil and equipped with premium grade 304 stainless steel, long lasting & anti-rust components.
SET & FORGET - After you set the press, the springs will keep pushing down & squeezing out the liquid. This eliminates the need to come back & increase the pressure many times throughout as required on the other tofu presses.
EASE OF USE - Denser, Firmer Block of Tofu Ready in minutes. Simply place a block of tofu between the two plates & adjust the pressure to the desired tofu firmness, the drip tray will catch the liquid for easy discard.
ENCHANCED DESIGN - Our thick bamboo plates equipped with slotted holes & grooves and detachable drip tray for faster, mess-free press, drainage and easy cleaning. Suitable for most tofu with approximately 6.2" x 4.2" pressing space.
Tofu Press Assembly Instructions: (Watch It Here)
- Take the hex bolts and put them thru the bottom of the slotted plate
- Place the spacers, then the hex nuts onto the bolts from the top of the slotted plate
- Place the tofu and carefully insert the top plate
- Place the spacers, then the springs followed by the spacers, then the wing nuts and tighten per desired pressure
- Finish with the top cap nuts
The improved design now includes springs, that will continue pushing down and squeezing liquid out of your tofu. Press the tofu for 15 mins depending on the desired firmness and the type of tofu used. For softer tofu, gradually adjust the pressure to keep the shape of the tofu without crushing it.
Note: If the tofu is squeezing out the sides of the press, you are pressing too quickly.
Helpful maintenance tips:
- Wash with warm, soapy water, rinse and dry with a clean towel
- Do not clean with abrasive materials and harsh cleaning products
- For best results, use food grade mineral oil and rub in a circular motion
- Do not use in the dishwasher, avoid soaking in the water as it will warp and develop cracks
- Use lemon juice or baking soda to treat any stains or smells
Share this Product
More from this collection
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The tofu press works really well and is way faster than pressing between plates with things piled on top of it. The drip tray arrived cracked, which we discovered because it leaked everywhere. Since it doesn’t come in contact with food I’m just going to glue it.
Sorry to hear about the issue. We will be contacting you to make this right for you.
Love it. Great product.